Skip to the content
Quality Initiatives | Maharani Lal Kunwari, MLK (PG) College
- In keeping with its objective to always innovate and improve upon current systems, the college’s IQAC implemented a few novel techniques.
- To establish quality standards for the Institution’s activities.
- To develop an environment in which students come first in order to deliver high-quality instruction.
- To gather, organize, and put into practice comments and suggestions on quality-related issues from many stakeholders.
- To instill a sense of excellence among all parties involved, notably students, academics who teach, and non-teach.
- To keep track of the actions taken and the procedures used to improve quality.
- To coordinate quality-related activities on campus, and serve as a nodal agency.
- organizing lectures on quality-related topics, inter- and intra-institutional workshops, and promoting quality circles;
- To keep an organizational database.
- To draught an annual quality assurance report (AQAR) that will be submitted to NAAC at the conclusion of each academic year.