The Career Counseling and Placement Cell has a very important role in M.L.K.P.G. College. Its purpose is to create awareness among the students about higher studies and employment opportunities available in their respective fields. Apart from it the cell provides guidance and assistance to the students to achieve their career goals. The centre looks into the overall planning & execution of career guidance and counseling program through professionals of various sectors. The centre ensures that students of the college get best opportunities and position with their personal & professional skills & serve reputed organizations viz. national & multinationals. It provides a platform for students to pursue both their professional and personal goals with greater self awareness, self-esteem, understanding and a focus. The college has also a well organized Information & Employment Centre established in the year 2003 in the leadership of the principal Dr. O. P. Mishra and inaugurated by Prof. Ram Achal Singh, Vice-Chancellor of Awadh University.
1. Coordinator-Dr. Basant Kumar, Assistant Professor, Dept. of Chemistry
2. Member- Dr. Prakhar Tripathi, Assistant Professor, Dept. of Political Science
3. Member- Mr. Ram Rahees, Assistant Professor, Dept. of B.Ed.
4. Member- Dr. Shiv Mahendra, Assistant Professor, Dept. of Botany
5. Member- Dr. R. A. Gautam, Assistant Professor, Dept, of Mathematics
6. Member- Dr. Kritika Tiwari, Assistant Professor, Dept. of Psychology
7. Member- Dr. K. K. Singh, Assistant Professor, Dept. of Commerce
8. Member- Mr. Rahul Vishen, Assistant Professor, Dept. of BBA
9. Member- Dr. Rajan Pratap Singh, Assistant Professor, Dept. of Seeds
10. Member- Dr. Avinash Singh, Assistant Professor, Dept. of BCA
The Grievance and Redressal Cell aims to look into the complaints registered by students and redress it as per the need within stipulated time. The students might have their grievance related to academic and non- academic matters. The college aims at solving the grievance of the students within the campus through the Grievance/ Suggestion Box.
Department of Physics
Contact No. 9415488232